Ironman Mont Tremblant

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dieting - Epic Fail

The dieting front has not been going very well.  This week I ate at McDonalds twice and felt sick afterwards.  I had the Crispy Chicken sandwich and ended up throwing out half of it.  The second time I ate at McDonalds, even the fries tasted like crap and I love their fries.  I've think I drank beers almost every night this week and even swam last Sunday morning hung over.

On the swimming front, Tuesday's swim was a nice 3,000 meters and today's swim was even a better 3,500 meters.  Both are record distances for myself.  Today, I should have kept swimming to make it a nice Ironman swim of 3,800 meters

On the running front, this week I'll have run three times for about 50 minutes.  I've  used the run 10 minutes and walk one minute twice during each run and skipping the last walk session.  So far, my shin is holding up just fine.

On the Ironman front, Scobie sent me an email about Ironman Melbourne for March 2013.  I asked him if he was trying to get me divorced.  He laughed and said this would help me "love" my trainer.  Somehow, riding on my trainer for 6 hours isn't even remotely funny.

Back to the cupcakes

2 comments:

  1. I just had McDonalds for lunch.

    I think I'm gonna puke.

    At least the craving has gone away.

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO EXCITED about IM Melbourne :)
    I won't race it till 2013, but I'll definitely be there watching!

    And Maccas IS crap, lol. Discovered that myself last night :(

    Well done on the swim!

    ReplyDelete