Ironman Mont Tremblant

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nada

Nada is going on these days.  I have nothing to write about for training.


  • I'm eating like a pig.  Halloween was deadly.  I took a whole bunch of candy to work and people got mad at me
  • I'm still looking for a coach.  I've interviewed one and want to talk to more
  • I think I have Plantar fasclitis so I have not been running all that much (once a week)
  • I'm riding indoors three times a week.  Had a hell of a time putting on the trainer tire 
  • This is the time of year I get SAD except I do not get sad, more like extremely irritable and angry
  • Jake's arm is still broken and now he had a fever for the last several days 


That is pretty much what is going on in my life

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the nada although I am eating well. Jealous of your Halloween binge. Been trying to comment here for ages but blogger has been a bit of a bitch. This one better work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OINK OINK! Stuff your face with Candy :)

    Excuses are like assholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

    Work it baby! :)

    ReplyDelete