Ironman Mont Tremblant

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Funnies

Wednesday's triple workout of 60 minute bike interval, 30 minute run and 60 minute spin class killed me.  I was so tired that for Thursday's swim I had to take a gel half way through the workout.  Later that afternoon, I ran for 45 minutes and worked up a good sweat in the 20 degree Celsius March weather.  I could smell the choline from the morning's swim.  After the run, I did 30 minutes of strength training concentrating on the glutes and hamstrings.

After the workout, we went to dinner without the kids.  All three of them had a sleep over at a neighbor.  What a weird feeling to have a quiet dinner and an empty house.  Unfortunately I woke up around 1:00 am and couldn't get back to sleep for an hour.  When I did fall asleep, I didn't wake up until 7:45 am!!  I've never slept in that late.  Amazing what a quiet house will do for your ability to sleep in.  I'm so glad that Friday is my rest day as I was still tired despite sleeping in.  In fact, I took a short nap around 3:00 pm.  I wish I could take a 20 minute nap every day.

Tomorrow is a 2:30 hour ride and 30 minute run.  I'll ride the trainer despite the gorgeous weather because it doesn't start getting light until 7:00 am.  Way too late to start working out.



Guts Or Stupidity






Wet Suprise - Funny Picture
Bad Place To Park Your Car 1 - Funny Picture
Where not to park your car
Oh Shit Skywriting

Pac Man Yeast 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Love the photos. The one with the guy hanging off the cliff is scary. Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete