Ironman Mont Tremblant

Friday, August 8, 2014

The Triathlon Song

The Triathlon Song starring Bryan Payne who just completed his 12th (and last?) Ironman



I haven't had a beer in almost two weeks.  Man, I can really go for a cold one.  I picked up a new Garmin 910xt.  It should take me 3-4 months to figure out how to use it.  Nothing like buying something new for your "A" race.

The taper continues but at least I'm not eating everything in sight.  I've actually lost a couple of pounds but not near my goal race weight of 175 pounds.  At IMMT 2012 I was just over 170 pounds.  I'll pay for those extra pounds on the climbs

I still haven't registered for IM Muskoka even though registration opened yesterday.  I only know one guy (Scobie).  NO ONE wants to do this race.  I really don't think it will be as bad as every one thinks.



No comments:

Post a Comment